Last modification: 8/99
- - What can you tell us about yourself?
- - Nothing.
- Iosif Brodsky, during his last public appearance, Boston, 1995
- People have fallen low. They've let their bodies become mute, and they can speak only through their mouths.
- Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba' the Greek
Move -- and a shadow appears.
Be conscious -- and you shall create cold ice.
But those who neither act nor comprehend
unavoidably end up in a wild fox's den.
- Tao Te Ching
Eleven times Jesus died on the cross,
Eleven times falls down a body thrown upward,
Eleven times also I abandon the logical flow of thought.
- D. Kharms
I would have phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in a new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance that has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- Egyptian scribe fixed on stone at the very dawn of recorded utterance
This page sometimes undergoes reconstruction.
Likewise, one's life may consist of constant revision of thought and feeling.
The Gallery of Faces
Send me your face if you don't see yourself here!
This image has been loaded
times, since December 1997.
Send email to me
==::;;,,,...__Get my PGP key__...,,,;;::==
This page hosted by GeoCities - Get your own Free Home Page